- Scroll of Errata - The current state of the game, particularly the 2.5 errata, as used in the tutorial. It's free, but you need to download it through the shop interface.
- Ink Monkeys Ultimate Collection (link to forum post with download links) - a collection of official free material released via the Ink Monkeys blog.
- Exalted Second Edition on DriveThruRPG - PDFs are cheaper than physical books, and more recent releases have been updated with errata.
- Voidstate's Battlewheel - a battlewheel is how you track ticks and DV penalties when you don't have a computer to do it for you.
- Exalted 2nd Edition 201 - I wrote the 201 six years ago, within a day or so of 2nd Edition's release. It's outdated and not to be relied on for tactical advice, but it does go through the combat rules in fine detail (and if you're playing without errata, it's all still correct). This awesome version is laid out by Bazzalisk and includes his illustrations of how the combat described would be tracked with a Battlewheel.
- Exalted: The Lightbringers - my recommended house rules for Solar creation and advancement.
- Exalted Wiki Resource Page - a link to more links.
Exalted, Creation and the Storyteller game system are the work of White Wolf/CCP; this fan-work is intended to popularise their game, not challenge their copyright. Vector source for dice icons courtesy of Hai-Etlik. All other images pillaged randomly from the internet; their use is not intended as a challenge to the rights of the artists or owners (known artists: Melissa Uran, Taizo Bettin, ~zazB). This application uses JQuery and JQuery UI. All other code by Jye Nicolson. All text by Jye Nicolson. Please attribute if you find it useful.